PORTER FAMILY CORNER and Associated Families
For those who have been patiently waiting, the third volume of the Porter Family History is on its way to the binders to be bound. I started this update in 2017 and it is finally concluded. This will be the last update. I have three extra sets at the moment so if anyone is interested in a hard copy of this history let me know. Hard copies can be printed and bound if anyone is interested at a later day. For those who ordered sets, thank you for supporting this project. Any further updates for this project will be posted in this blog. For those who have ordered please PM me your addresses for shipment. Also if there are any payments pending grateful if those could be sent so I can complete the payment to the binders. Thanks everyone.



No comments:
Post a Comment